Are your MOVEMENT AND EXERCISE habits promoting healing or contributing to inflammation?
1. Take the Health Pursuits Nutrient Scent Test for nutrients affecting physical performance and energy production.
2. Consult your Educator for more information.
Getting your movement and exercise right is very important. Our workbook-- What’s Helping You Rise? What’s Holding You Down? -- contains information on types of practitioners and factors to check.
Is your ENVIRONMENT—physical or social -- promoting healing or contributing to inflammation?
1.Take the HEALTH PURSUITS NUTRIENT SCENT TEST for clues to nutrients affecting tolerance of environmental or social factors such as adrenal function.
2. Consult a practitioner who deals with environmental or social stressors. Our workbook – What’s Helping Your Rise? What’s Holding You Down? – contains information on both physical and social environmental stressors.
Is your NUTRIENT intake promoting healing or contributing to inflammation?
1. Take the Health Pursuits Nutrient Scent Test to identify imbalances and target your nutrient spending more effectively.
2. Consult your Educator for suggestions and ideas. Watch for Diane Dawber’s book on The Nutrient Scent Test which will enable people to be more proactive.
Is your DIET promoting healing or contributing to inflammation?
1. Take the Health Pursuits Nutrient Scent Test for clues to stomach acid status, celiac disease, absorption of nutrients, and so much more!
2. Consult the book and your Educator for strategies on digestive issues, allergies/sensitivities, and the rotation diet. Since the rotation diet is the best we have found for reducing inflammation and improving overall health, -- A New Spin on the Rotation Diet contains our compelling experiences and simplifies for easy implementation.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
$25 YEARLY MEMBERSHIP in Health Pursuits Reading & Research: MEND
-Receive quarterly newsletters.
-Access to the Health Pursuits Facebook chat group where Diane, Educators and current members discuss questions.
-Those within reach of Kingston, ON have access to Health Pursuits events at Isabel Turner Library. Check the Facebook page, the newsletter or contact us for the next event.